Effective Date: 8 May 2020
THE INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We obtain information about you through the means discussed below when we provide the Services.
- INFORMATION YOU PROVIDE TO US
We collect a variety of information that you provide directly to us. For example, we collect information from you through:
- The Services you use
- Requests or questions you submit to us via online forms, email, or otherwise
Information about you. The types of data we collect directly from you includes:
- E-mail address
- First and last name
- Quotes, photographs, and other information if you choose to serve as a “Case Study” or “Testimonial” listed on our website
- Any other information you choose to directly provide to us in connection with your use of the Services.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT THROUGH AUTOMATED MEANS
When you use our Services, we collect certain information as described in this Section. As discussed further below, we may use a variety of technologies, including cookies and similar tools, to assist in collecting this information. The service providers listed on our website, which are third party companies that we work with, have their own Privacy Policies found when accessing their website, and we are not liable for any information collected by them.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT FROM OTHERS
We may receive additional information such as demographic and statistical information from third parties, such as business partners, marketers, researchers, analysts, and other parties that we may attribute to you based on your assignment to certain statistical groups. We use this information to supplement the information that we collect directly from you in order to derive your possible interests and to provide more relevant experiences for you and improve our products, analytics, advertising, and products.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We, or our service providers, use your information for various purposes depending on the types of information we have collected from and about you, in order to:
- Respond to your request for information
- Contact you by e-mail regarding any subjects that we think may be of interest to you
- Help us better understand your interests and needs
- Secure our Services and resolve any technical issues being reported
- Comply with any procedures, laws, and regulations which apply to us where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
- Establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights where it is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interests of others
LEGAL BASES FOR USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
To collect the information in the “Information We Automatically Collect” section above, we use Internet server logs, cookies, tracking pixels, and other similar tracking technologies. We use these technologies in order to offer you a more tailored experience in the future, by understanding and remembering your particular browsing preferences. Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer or mobile device when you visit a site, that enables us to: (i) recognize your computer; (ii) store your preferences and settings; (iii) understand the web pages of the Services you have visited; (iv) enhance your user experience by delivering and measuring the effectiveness of content and advertising tailored to your interests; (v) perform searches and analytics; and (vi) assist with security and administrative functions.
Please note that you can change your settings to notify you when a cookie is being set or updated, or to block cookies altogether. Please consult the “Help” section of your browser for more information (e.g., Internet Explorer; Google Chrome; Mozilla Firefox; or Apple Safari). Please note that by blocking, disabling, or managing any or all cookies, you may not have access to certain features or offerings of the Services.
We may use third-party web analytics services (such as those of Google Analytics) on our Services to collect and analyze usage information through cookies and similar tools; engage in auditing, research, or reporting; assist with fraud prevention; and provide certain features to you. To prevent Google Analytics from using your information for analytics, you may install the Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on by clicking here. If you receive email from us, we may use certain analytics tools, such as clear GIFs to capture data such as when you open our message or click on any links or banners our email contains. This data allows us to gauge the effectiveness of our communications and marketing campaigns.
- NOTICE CONCERNING DO NOT TRACK
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that users can set in certain web browsers. We are committed to providing you with meaningful choices about the information collected on our website for third party purposes, and that is why we provide the variety of opt-out mechanisms listed above. However, we do not currently recognize or respond to browser-initiated DNT signals.
HOW WE SHARE AND DISCLOSE YOUR INFORMATION
Strategist does not share information we receive from and about you. Furthermore, Strategist does not share your personal information with third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
RETENTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We keep your information for no longer than necessary for the purposes for which it is processed. The length of time for which we retain information depends on the purposes for which we collected and use it and/or as required to comply with applicable laws.
DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS AND YOUR CHOICES
You have certain rights with respect to your information as further described in this section.
- YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
If you would like further information in relation to your legal rights under applicable law or would like to exercise any of them, please contact us using the information in the “Contact Information” section below at any time. Your local laws may permit you to request that we:
- provide access to and/or a copy of certain information we hold about you
- prevent the processing of your information for direct-marketing purposes (including any direct marketing processing based on profiling)
- update information which is out of date or incorrect
- delete certain information which we are holding about you
- restrict the way that we process and disclose certain of your information
- transfer your information to a third party provider of services
- revoke your consent for the processing of your information
We may request you provide us with information necessary to confirm your identity before responding to your request.
- MARKETING COMMUNICATIONS
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND FEATURES
The Services are intended for general audiences and not for children under the age of 13. If we become aware that we have inadvertently collected personal information from children under the age of 13 without valid parental consent, we will take reasonable steps to delete it as soon as possible. If you are in knowing we have such information, please contact us.
HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Strategist takes technical and organizational security measures to protect the information provided via the Services from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no Internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. Please keep this in mind when disclosing any information to Strategist via the Internet.