CLOSED FOR APPLICATIONS
You will be joining Strategist’s small, smart, collaborative, young and energetic team. Clients come to us to help solve issues, generate new ideas, create campaigns, connect with others, and we all enjoy working together on some of the most interesting and challenging topics of the day. We strongly believe in the power of communication to affect meaningful change in our country and we are inspired by purposeful work.
What we can offer you is a collegial work environment, challenging and engaging projects, opportunity to learn and pick our brains, and a chance to always be able to express yourself and your ideas.
You will support our team by drafting various documents; researching issues, trends, stakeholders, and best practices; engaging in select stakeholder and media relations; coordinating meetings and events; and supporting a wide array of ad-hoc client deliverables.
Work you’ll do
- Support our national and international corporate, institutional and organizational clients
- Develop an understanding of client issues through research and monitoring
- Produce thoughtful, well-written deliverables under tight deadlines
- Actively participate in internal and client meetings and brainstorming sessions
- Offer creativity and can-do practicality
- Enjoy engaging with a variety of stakeholders
- Engage in business development activities including writing proposals and developing
- Work flexible hours
Qualifications and character traits we seek
- Full proficiency in both Montenegrin and English language
- Interest in communications, public relations, policy, sustainability, or advocacy work
- Keen interest in and opinion on current affairs and trends, public policy and media
- Good writing and analytical skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to manage multiple work-streams and control quality of output
- Digital/social media fluency
- Bachelor’s degree
We will be reviewing candidates on a rolling basis. In order to apply for this position, please send us your CV and letter of interest at email@example.com with subject ‘Job application_First & Last Name’.